ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING ... but please note the following:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICES
Operation during Alert Level One (Northland) and Alert Level Two (Auckland)
The shuttle will only be at Whangarei Airport to cater for pre-booked clients.
Flights will only be met for prior booked clients.
- This service MUST be pre-booked at least two hours in advance, for travel either to or from Whangarei Airport. Bookings using our online system are processed between 8-00am and 6-00pm daily. We confirm all online requests prior to reserving your booking.
- When booking you may be asked some further questions in respect of recent travel - for instance where you may have been during the last 14 days.
- Clients arriving at Whangarei Airport are requested to wear a mask when using the shuttle service, as they will have started their journey or have passed through Auckland.
During Alert Level 1 (Northland) we continue to provide the following services:
Book-A-Ride private passenger services using
- Total Mobility Vehicles
- Private Airport transfers
- Medical appointments
- Shopping trips (with assistance as required)
- Pet to vet trips
- Delivery of shopping, prescriptions and goods
For all enquiries please phone (09) 438 6005
-Some Associates We Work With -